- Be clear about why we need to collect your personal information and what we are going to use it for
- Make it easy for you to tell us how you would like us to keep in touch
- Only collect the information we need to make sure we deliver the best service
- Never sell or share your personal information, or let other organisations use it for marketing
- Take good care of your personal information, and make sure it is up to date, safe and secure at all times
- Make sure that any suppliers who carry out work on our behalf meet the same high standards that we adhere to when handling your personal information
We collect personal information from you, our clients, both electronically and in paper format.
In addition, we also automatically collect details about the pages you visit on our website. Please see our Cookies policy for more information.
In choosing to share your personal information with us, you will be agreeing to Natures Images holding and using your information as described in this policy.
If you no longer want us to process your personal details you can ask us to stop at any time.
We use the information you share with us to:
- Make sure you receive the travel services you booked with us, or to provide pre-contractual information you have requested e.g. providing a proposal or quote for travel services
- Carry out reasonable administration of your bookings and quotes
- To keep in touch with you in the way that you want us to
- To better understand our clients so that we can personalise and improve the services we offer
For details of how we do this please see the full policy below.
We will need to make changes to this policy from time to time, to make sure that we are always providing you the latest information about what is happening to your personal information.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We collect personal information about you which is essential for us to deliver our services to you, and which helps us to improve our services. This includes:
- Name and address
- Email address and telephone numbers
- Passport information (only where relevant & required)
- Dietary preferences
- Additional needs due to reduced mobility
- Contact details for a nominated person while you are on the trip or workshop
- Where you heard about Natures Images
- What you are hoping to achieve from the trip or workshop
- How you would like to hear from us
- Social media sites that you use
- Feedback you have provided to us, including post travel questionnaires you have submitted to us and details of any complaints you have made.
- Interaction with our social media pages
If you have provided details for someone else, for example when you are the lead passenger on a booking and you have booked other adults as part of that booking, we will not contact those persons unless this is required to perform our contract with you or them, or they have specifically opted in to receive information from us.
When visiting our website, we also collect information about your IP address and the pages you visit. This helps us to understand which areas of our website are most useful to our clients and make improvements. This does not tell us who you are and where you live until you choose to provide us with that information.
WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION
We will make sure that you receive the service you have requested, process any payments and send you information relating to that service.
We will also do our best to keep your information up to date. Please contact us if your details have changed.
MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS
Receiving marketing information from Natures Images will always be your choice, and you can choose how you would like to receive that information from us.
You can also change your mind at any time, and we will keep your preferences up to date.
We limit the number of marketing communications we send to make sure we are not sending you too much. The maximum you would receive is two per month, in addition to communications that are not marketing related described above.
We will only contact you by email if you have told us you would like to hear from us this way, or to let you know about future holidays you may like to take. Every email will have a link to help you unsubscribe if you wish to stop this.
WHO WILL HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION?
We will never sell your personal information, or let other organisations use it for their own purposes.
We will only share your personal information where:
- It is necessary in order to perform our contract of delivering services to you. The categories of supplier that we need to pass your data to are as follows: hotels, ground handling companies, airlines, transport companies, tour leaders and guides.
- We are legally required to, or as a result of a lawful request by a governmental or law enforcement authority.
We only work with trusted suppliers who have agreed to the terms of our Data Processor Agreement to treat your information as respectfully as we do and in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998.
HOW WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE
We use encryption for transfer of data and our networks are regularly monitored to ensure they remain secure.
Data that is transmitted via the internet or in email, cannot be 100% secure. As a global environment, transmitting data to us may take place outside the European Economic Area.
We will take every reasonable precaution to keep your information safe but it cannot be guaranteed and so please be aware that any information you do transmit to us is at your own risk. Once we have received your information we will use our best effort to ensure its safety within our network, which sits within the European Economic Area.
We will only hold your personal information for as long as reasonably necessary to carry out services and administer your relationship with us. Typically, this is five years since your last interaction with us unless we are required to hold it longer for legal or taxation reasons.
If we dispose of your information it will always be done securely.
HOW TO GET IN TOUCH AND UNDERSTANDING YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to a copy of the information we hold about you. This is called a subject access request.
You are entitled to have personal data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete. You may also request the deletion or removal of your personal data where there is no compelling reason for its continued processing (the right to be forgotten).
Your right to data portability allows you to obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes across different services. It allows you to move, copy or transfer personal data easily from one IT environment to another in a safe and secure way. If you request us to we will provide your information to you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
If you would like to make a subject access request or a request for data rectification or deletion you can do so by writing to: Natures Images Ltd., 4 Deer Park Drive, Newport, Shropshire TF10 7HB.
Updated: 16 May 2018