Please complete the form below to book your place for
Seabird Special – Ireland – 2020, leaving on 5th May 2020
and returning 10th May 2020.
The full price of this trip, including VAT is £1525.
The cost of the deposit, required to confirm your booking, is £225.
Please address the areas highlighted below
1. A reservation is made once a booking form together with a deposit has been received from you and Natures Images confirms the booking in writing/by e-mail. Provisional reservations can be held for 14 days pending receipt of deposit payment.
2. Deposits paid are not refundable. The balance is payable 60 days before the holiday: the specific date will be advised on confirmation of your booking. Without notice of cancellation prior to the balance payment date, balance monies will remain due and payable. All prices quoted are in UK Sterling.
3. If Natures Images need to cancel a holiday for any reason, a full refund of the amount paid by you will be made, however Natures Images can accept no further liability.
4. Natures Images reserve the right to change the itinerary or leader of any holiday due to circumstances beyond its control. Any significant alterations will be notified to you, and any alterations made will be of a similar quality to those described.
5. In the event of significant currency fluctuations and/or abnormal supply price increases between a tour being advertised and it taking place, Natures Images reserves the right to alter the overall charge for the tour.
6. To ensure compliance with Package Travel Regulations, all monies received by Natures Images will be held in a trust account until the holiday is completed.
7. When booking on any Natures Images trip you accept the hazards involved in visiting remote areas and engaging in potentially dangerous activities. When booking on any trip you must have adequate insurance the details of which must be included in your completed and signed mandatory Insurance Indemnity form. This must cover for cancellation and curtailment, medical and emergency expenses (including repatriation), personal accident injury and death. It must also cover against loss/damage to baggage, personal possessions and flight cancellations/delays.
Natures Images will not be liable for any cost and/or loss you incur which is a result of: (a) your actions or the actions of a third party unconnected with Natures Images which Natures Images could not reasonably foresee or forestall; and (b) any unusual and/or unforeseeable event beyond Natures Images reasonable control.
All names and addresses on the Natures Images mailing list are held on computer. Names are automatically deleted after three years if no booking is made. No information so stored will ever be passed to a third party.
Please tick the box below to confirm your booking is genuine. This helps us stop fake / spam bookings.
Cancel | Confirm booking and pay deposit later